Question:
Wee Windaes Edinburgh?
shoodoo
2008-07-15 05:35:03 UTC
My wife and I are due to visit this Edinburgh restaurant in August.
Any views comments would be appreciated. Good or bad.
Thanks.
Four answers:
lordreith
2008-07-15 11:46:31 UTC
pricey and twee. you could do far better elsewhere.
2008-07-15 05:44:20 UTC
There are some not very favourable reviews here:

http://www.myvillage.com/edinburgh/restaurants-reviews-wee_windaes.htm

And another bad one here:

http://uk.holidaysguide.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2177706-wee_windaes_restaurant_the_edinburgh-i

There are some great restaurants in Edinburgh - do you have to go there? If you can change your plans, I would!
cruicky
2008-07-17 09:28:00 UTC
I recommend to see Edinburgh castle at night and try the black pudding supper.
kaznaid
2008-07-16 08:26:30 UTC
I think me and my husband dined there last year. The food was really nice but we were the only people in the restaurant and it felt really strange.